GENERIC BOOT SLIPPER
Use any yarn and any hook to make a firm but soft
Measure length of foot.
Measure width of foot.
- Variation of sc2tog. YO, draw up loop in first stitch,
skip next stitch, YO, draw up a loop in next stitch, YO,
draw through three loops on hook. Sc1/1tog made.
Starting chain is twice the length of the foot plus 4 or 5 ch.
There must be an even number of ch so there will be an odd number
of sc in the work.
TO MAKE SOLE:
Row 1: Sc in second ch from hook and in each ch across. Ch 1,
Row 2 and continue: Sc in back loop only enough rows to equal one
half the width of the foot.
Return to Top of Page
I am using Mozilla Firefox instead of Internet
- 2 rows of sc in both loops. The first row is the outside of the
- Mark center stitch.
- Each of the next 10 rows: Sc to 1 sc before center sc,
sc1/1tog, continue in sc to end of row, ch 1, turn
- When top of slipper fits comfortably around ankle, continue
even in back loop only sc for 5 or 6 rows.
- Fasten off.
- Sew back and sole seams.
- Make second slipper to match.
Click on the button to learn more about this really cool